Gif Me! Camera Pro is a free Photography App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gif Me! Camera Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Gif Me! is the best way to create and share short video in animated GIF.
It's easy: capture a small moment with your built in camera, and share it on social networks. You can apply an image filter too.
★★ Features ★★
* Capture 14s
* Real time color filters
* Send by email
* Share on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Whatsapp
* You can remove watermark in settings
* Stop motion or video mode
* You can create stop motion, time lapse, or wiggle gifs
* GIF maker – GIF editor – Video To GIF
You like Gif Me!? Please give us 5 stars! Your feedback is very important to our work.
Help us to improve Gif Me! by sending your bugs or requests on email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Gif Me! Camera Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: BASEBALL 9 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Gif Me! Camera Pro on PC
To download and install Gif Me! Camera Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gif Me! Camera Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gif Me! Camera Pro on PC.
Download Gif Me! Camera Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gif Me! Camera Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gif Me! Camera Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gif Me! Camera Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.