GİB is a free Android App developed by Gelir İdaresi Başkanlığı, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GİB PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GİB first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Lightworks On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install GİB on PC
To download and install GİB for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GİB on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GİB on PC.
Download GİB for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GİB Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GİB, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GİB on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.