Ghostery Privacy Browser is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Ghostery, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ghostery Privacy Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Using Firefox’s Fenix, Ghostery Privacy Browser offers comprehensive features that enhance user privacy for mobile browsing. Ghostery Privacy Browser integrates the powerful ad blocking and tracker protection of the Ghostery 8 control panel with improved web browser functionalities. We’ve cut out extra bloating for you – so all you need to think about is which site you want to visit next.
Never lose track of your bookmarks again! Customize your folders and bookmarks to make navigating to your top websites easier than ever before.
TRACKER VISIBILITY AND CONTROL
Enjoy best-in class security with our newest release. See who is tracking your data on the websites you visit and block or unblock these trackers (even unknown ones) individually or in bulk.
GHOST TABS – PRIVATE BROWSING
Private Browsing (incognito browsing) offers and further privacy protection by preventing the websites you visit from appearing in your browser history.
BUILT-IN AD BLOCKER
The mobile browser removes intrusive ads and clutter, resulting in a cleaner and ultimately faster browsing experience.
We’ve given Ghostery Android v3 a bit of a facelift. Enjoy all the same features you know and love but with an updated look and feel. Navigate to the Ghostery Overview Panel (click on the Ghosty icon in the top left of your browser) to take a look!
Ghostery Privacy Browser provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to use Lynx to browse the web from the Linux terminal [Guide]
Download and Install Ghostery Privacy Browser on PC
To download and install Ghostery Privacy Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ghostery Privacy Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ghostery Privacy Browser on PC.
Download Ghostery Privacy Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ghostery Privacy Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ghostery Privacy Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ghostery Privacy Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.