Gettysburg Driving Tour is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Tour Buddy LLC.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gettysburg Driving Tour PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Gettysburg Driving Tour now has over 1.5 hours of audio so that you can hear stories and music at each of the 16 stops as well on the drive to and from each stop.
Drive through Gettysburg and into history with Gettysburg Tours. Watch live action battle scenes that help you imagine real events on Gettysburg’s open fields. Gettysburg Tours isn’t just a static map and pictures; it’s a fully immersive and interactive experience. At each of the National Park Service’s 16 Auto Tour Stops you can:
-GPS triggered audio that plays automatically as you drive
-Watch battle videos specific to your location
-View custom maps
-See historically accurate and realistic paintings
-Get directions to the next stop
You can zip through the park quickly by pausing at a limited number of key stops, or spend more time and experience all 16. It’s fun, flexible, and easy to use. The audio in the app will trigger and play as you drive by historic battle fields.
Make sure your device’s GPS location setting is ‘ON.’ You can find it in under ‘Settings’ of your device on your phone’s dashboard.
Please start the tour from the Visitor Center Parking lot. After watching exit to Steinwher Ave Rt 134.
Keep the app open and charging in your car as you drive around. The audio will automatically play on the auto route as you drive. Enjoy!
Ask about our opinion, Gettysburg Driving Tour provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Gettysburg Driving Tour on PC
To download and install Gettysburg Driving Tour for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gettysburg Driving Tour on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gettysburg Driving Tour on PC.
Download Gettysburg Driving Tour for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gettysburg Driving Tour Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gettysburg Driving Tour, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gettysburg Driving Tour on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.