German Learner's Dictionary is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on German Learner's Dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Learn German as a second language with Langenscheidt’s comprehensive German – German Dictionary.
Comprehensive German vocabulary with 60,680 entries, 66,000 words and phrases and over 63,000 example sentences. Learn German with Langenscheidt, Germany’s No. 1* dictionary publisher.
This app ist the digital equivalent of „Langenscheidt Großwörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache“.
THE GERMAN DICTIONARY FOR GERMAN LANGUAGE LEARNERS
• German – German entries
• Over 65,000 words and phrases
• Over 63,000 example sentences and over 30,000 word combinations to actively expand your vocabulary
• The latest German vocabulary from all walks of life
• Straightforward definitions of German words
• Comprehensive grammar und over 2,100 extra hints for correct usage
• Specifically designed with learners of German as a second language in mind
• Ideal language course companion
• Morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form (for Englisch, French, Spanish and Russian).
USE GERMAN DICTIONARY OFFLINE
No internet connection required. The German dictionary app also works in flight mode and abroad without roaming fees.
HAVE GERMAN WORDS READ ALOUD TO YOU
Read-aloud functionality demonstrates the correct pronunciation of German words. This way, you learn and use German words quickly in everyday situations.
SEARCH AND FIND GERMAN WORDS
• Full text search
• Search for Anagrams
• Search within entries to narrow search results and search longer entries more quickly
• Placeholder search
• Search for similar words in case of incorrect spelling
Write words on the display instead of typing them. This makes searching easier and helps find German words more quickly.
User your microphone and speak the words you want to search for. This way you save time as opposed to having to type them. This is especially useful for words that you are unsure of how they are spelt.
Take a photo of the text you want to translate and find it with the help of Google Goggles.
COPY AND PASTE
The simple copy-and-paste functionality allows you to copy German words and phrases from your browser or email to the clipboard. On opening the German dictionary app, the copied words are automatically translated.
YOUR PERSONAL GERMAN VOCABULARY
The favourites list allows for quick access of German words you search for frequently: Save important words to your favourites for quick and easy access.
The search history displays the last 100 words you looked up: Access your last searches in the German dictionary by quick-access.
* according to market research institute Media Control GmbH, Langenscheidt ranks #1 in dictionary sales in Germany.
German Learner's Dictionary provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install AbanteCart On Ubuntu Server [Guide]
Download and Install German Learner's Dictionary on PC
To download and install German Learner's Dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type German Learner's Dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy German Learner's Dictionary on PC.
Download German Learner's Dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More German Learner's Dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using German Learner's Dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running German Learner's Dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.