Geometry Dash is a free Android Game developed by RobTop Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Geometry Dash PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Lots of achievements and rewards!
• No in-app purchases!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Geometry Dash first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Geometry Dash on PC
To download and install Geometry Dash for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Geometry Dash on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Geometry Dash on PC.
Download Geometry Dash for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Geometry Dash Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Geometry Dash, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Geometry Dash on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.