Geo Tracker – GPS tracker is a free Android App developed by Ilya Bogdanovich, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Geo Tracker – GPS tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can find solutions to the most common issues (e.g. app doesn't see gps or doesn't record in background) in the FAQ section of my website: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel – this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
• tell your friends how to repeat your route
• use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
• mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off (for devices running Android 8 or later you might need to do some extra tuning: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=ru#issue-background-recording).
Very long tracks could be recorded without problems – you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
Geo Tracker allows you to switch maps from Google to Yandex, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics – boldly show off your achievements to your friends 🙂
Geo Tracker calculates:
• Max & average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed moving;
• Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
• Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem – please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have "clear view" of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose "Location" and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose "Date & time" and activate the following options: "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic time zone". It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
Ask about our opinion, Geo Tracker – GPS tracker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: IPVanish Coupon, Get 60% Discount – Working November 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on PC
To download and install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on PC.
Download Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Geo Tracker – GPS tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Geo Tracker – GPS tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.