Genio is the newest House & Home release developed and published by Mirabella Genio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Genio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Mirabella Genio Smart Home App connects easily to control all your smart lighting, electrical outlets, cameras, appliances and many more via your mobile device.
– remotely control smart home devices via WIFI connection anywhere anytime
– voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home
– add and control multiple devices at once with one App
Genio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: TriHealthNow Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Genio on PC
To download and install Genio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Genio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Genio on PC.
Download Genio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Genio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Genio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Genio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.