Gboard – the Google Keyboard is the newest Tools release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gboard – the Google Keyboard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share: — Press the G to search and share anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
Hundreds of language varieties — visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
Ask about our opinion, Gboard – the Google Keyboard provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Simply Piano by JoyTunes Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Gboard – the Google Keyboard on PC
To download and install Gboard – the Google Keyboard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gboard – the Google Keyboard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gboard – the Google Keyboard on PC.
Download Gboard – the Google Keyboard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gboard – the Google Keyboard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gboard – the Google Keyboard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gboard – the Google Keyboard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.