GBA.emu is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Robert Broglia. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GBA.emu PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097 with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user and loaded from local storage.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GBA.emu first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: GO Keyboard – Cute Emojis, Themes and GIFs Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install GBA.emu on PC
To download and install GBA.emu for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GBA.emu on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GBA.emu on PC.
Download GBA.emu for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GBA.emu Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GBA.emu, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GBA.emu on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.