Garmin Smartphone Link is a free Android App developed by Garmin, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Garmin Smartphone Link PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth® enabled Garmin navigation devices, including most products from the following product categories:
• Garmin Drive™, Garmin DriveSmart™, Garmin DriveAssist™, Garmin DriveLuxe™ automotive navigators
• Garmin RV and Camper navigators
• zūmo motorcycle navigators
• dēzl truck navigators
• some nüvi automotive navigators (3597/3598/2×17/2×18/2×97/2×98/2×67/2×68/2577)
Check garmin.com/spl for a detailed list of compatible Garmin devices.
Some models require a software update, available at garmin.com/express
Smartphone Link allows you to connect a compatible Garmin navigator and your Android smartphone. Once linked, the compatible Garmin navigator uses your existing mobile data plan to share information with your Android smartphone, including contacts, search results, favorite locations, your driving destination, and even your parking spot. With Smartphone Link, your compatible Garmin navigator can also access Garmin Live Services for useful, real-time driving information.
What Are Garmin Live Services?
Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date “live” information to your Garmin navigator using your existing mobile data plan. There’s no need for an additional data connection. Some services are included when you connect to Smartphone Link. Other services within the app are available through optional paid subscriptions offering premium content and enhanced features. To receive data relevant to your location, Garmin Live Services require your current GPS location be shared with Garmin and Garmin partners.
Included Live Services:
• Address sharing – Send locations and online search results from your phone to your compatible Garmin navigator, and navigate there
• Garmin Live Traffic
Avoid delays and find detours with the best-in-class real-time information. Garmin Live Traffic is updated every minute and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle
• Live Parking
Save time, and take the stress out of parking. View helpful parking information, including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking, as you approach your destination.
• Weather – View forecasts and current conditions
• Last Mile – Remembers your parking spot and shows your destination, so you can find your way on foot and back again
Premium Live Services, available for a one-time purchase within the app, include:
• photoLive traffic cameras
Look up live photos from over 10,000 traffic cameras to see traffic and weather conditions
• Advanced Weather
View detailed forecasts, current conditions, and animated radar images, plus receive severe weather alerts
• Dynamic Off-Street Parking
Find parking close to your destination, including the number of spots available and current cost
 Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates.
 Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Subscriptions required.
 Parking data is available for most city centers. For coverage details, visit Parkopedia.com.
 See https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=111441 for terms, conditions and limitations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Smartphone Link offers a variety of live services for your Garmin navigator. To ensure that you can access these services across all your Garmin devices, we use your Google Play Store e-mail address to uniquely identify you. We will not use this e-mail address for any other purpose.
Garmin Smartphone Link provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Garmin Smartphone Link on PC
To download and install Garmin Smartphone Link for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Garmin Smartphone Link on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Garmin Smartphone Link on PC.
Download Garmin Smartphone Link for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Garmin Smartphone Link Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Garmin Smartphone Link, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Garmin Smartphone Link on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.