Garmin Drive™ is the newest Auto & Vehicles release developed and published by Garmin. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Garmin Drive™ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Garmin Drive™ app is a simple and convenient app solution for the latest Garmin automotive navigators and dash cams. Visit garmin.com/driveapp for a list of compatible devices.
For compatible navigators, the Garmin Drive app provides real-time information for traffic, parking, advanced weather, and photoLive traffic cameras, in addition to smart notifications from your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device.
For compatible dash cams, the Garmin Drive app provides quick access to camera controls, settings, and recorded footage. Up to four dash cams can be wirelessly connected with the Dash Cam Auto Sync feature to provide comprehensive coverage around a vehicle, offering various viewpoints recorded by the multiple cameras. The Garmin Drive app can create a “picture-in-picture” video from any two perspectives at the same time, making it easy to review video and also share videos with friends, insurance agencies, or legal authorities.
Garmin Speak™ with Amazon Alexa brings what you love about Amazon Alexa to your vehicle. Just ask Alexa to hear music, news, and more. Also, enjoy Garmin turn-by-turn navigation. Stream the audio (music and other responses) from your vehicle’s stereo when you connect Garmin Speak to your stereo using Bluetooth® or AUX.
Older Bluetooth-capable Garmin navigators are compatible with the Garmin Smartphone Link app, and older Wi-Fi-enabled Garmin dash cams can access video footage through the Garmin VIRB app.
Garmin Drive™ provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Prodigy Math Game the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Garmin Drive™ on PC
To download and install Garmin Drive™ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Garmin Drive™ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Garmin Drive™ on PC.
Download Garmin Drive™ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Garmin Drive™ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Garmin Drive™, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Garmin Drive™ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.