GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics is a free Android App developed by CaRPM, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GaragePro is a car diagnostic tool and OBD app to read and reset fault codes from all systems in car.
Like a professional scantool, GaragePro reads and can reset every DTC/fault code. But unlike others, GaragePro guides you with each problem, providing you full descriptions and solutions for each DTC.
With GaragePro, you can read and reset codes from
-Powertrain (Engine fault codes)
-BCM & other modules that simple OBD apps can't read
Apart from reading and resetting fault codes, GaragePro also does the following-
-Read Freeze Frame data
-Generate a shareable PDF report for every scan
-Turn off MIL, SRS light, ABS light, EPS light & other fault related lights
-Maintain a history of all cars that you ever scan
-Online tech support for any automotive & technical assistance
It also supports special functions such as-
-Service & oil reset
-ABS (Brake) bleeding
-Steering angle reset
-Fuel Density Reset, Learning Value Reset & Switch battery type
-AC Control Module Reset
These are available for select makes, so please do check out the Available Functions section of the app.
The app has 4 different paid options for users who upgrade- Personal, Premium, Lifetime & Business. You can read about the benefits of all the plans in the app and select the subscription that works for you.
You can also use the app for free with basic options.
GaragePro works with its own OBD scanner and also ELM327 based Bluetooth OBD scanners that plug into the OBD port in cars. Commonly used OBD scanners with the app are CaRPM Scan Tool, Carista, Veepeak, BAFX etc.
The GaragePro OBD app works with any vehicle that’s compliant with the OBD2 standard (introduced in the USA in 1996). This OBD app is best suited for people who like working on their cars & those who work at a car workshop.
The idea behind GaragePro is to build an auto diagnostic tool that can be an alternative to the expensive scan tools that cost a fortune and are cumbersome to operate. You will get data for each system in a car and can leverage the benefits of a professional car scanning tool at a small fraction of the cost.
Compatible with all American, Japanese, Korean, German & other European car makes. If you also need a car scanner, you can simply purchase it from inside the app. It supports all cars and comes with a 1 year replacement warranty.
Important note: Please note that the application requires an OBDII Bluetooth dongle to communicate with a car. It does not work with a WiFi dongle. Email us at email@example.com for any queries.
GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: DoctorPlan- Intelligent, Personalized Care on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics on PC
To download and install GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics on PC.
Download GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GaragePro Car & Bike OBD2 Scanner & Diagnostics on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.