GameClub – a new way to play! is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GameClub – a new way to play! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The greatest hits of mobile games, all in one place.
GameClub offers a large and growing catalog of some of the best games in the history of mobile. Our entire library is available with NO ads and NO additional purchases when you start your free trial. Just pure, uninterrupted fun. Each game can be played offline, anytime, anywhere — and new games are released every week.
In addition to these incredible games, our GameClub app is chock full of articles about game strategy, game history, and developer profiles that we update weekly.
How it works:
* Download this app: the central hub of your GameClub experience.
* Become a member by starting a free 30 day trial.
* Browse our incredible game catalog.
* Pick out your next adventure! We have an incredible collection of action, arcade, puzzle, RPG games – and more!
* Download each game you want to play for FREE onto your device.
* Launch the game and start playing! Starting a membership in the GameClub app unlocks full access to every GameClub game you install on your device.
Why wait? Join the club now!
GameClub – a new way to play! is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Play account settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
GameClub – a new way to play! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: BBC News Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install GameClub – a new way to play! on PC
To download and install GameClub – a new way to play! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GameClub – a new way to play! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GameClub – a new way to play! on PC.
Download GameClub – a new way to play! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GameClub – a new way to play! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GameClub – a new way to play!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GameClub – a new way to play! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.