Game of FLIP is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Game of FLIP PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The game ‘Game of FLIP’ has to be the most popular game in the flipping community. It connects you to your friends and other flippers, it’s fun to play, and it motivates you to learn and try new tricks!
It’s not always easy to win a Game of FLIP, definitely not if you are battling against an opponent who only thinks of tricks that aren’t in your skill levels.
That’s why Game of FLIP was created.
In Game of FLIP you will find different levels of difficulties which fit your skills. Game of FLIP chooses randomized tricks for you AND your opponent(s) which are always tricks that aren’t predictable. This way everybody has an equal chance of winning the game.
Game of FLIP gives you the opportunity to beat players that might even be a bit better than you!
Ask about our opinion, Game of FLIP provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Car wash New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Game of FLIP on PC
To download and install Game of FLIP for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Game of FLIP on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Game of FLIP on PC.
Download Game of FLIP for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Game of FLIP Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Game of FLIP, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Game of FLIP on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.