Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What's more, GalleryVault has a beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and protect the browser history and personal data from leaking
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint
• Support pattern unlock
• Support dark mode to relieve eye fatigue
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is for SD card users to prevent data loss by uninstalling. GalleryVault will NEVER make any change to your device.
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to a new device or factory reset.
How to launch GalleryVault is GalleryVault is hidden?
You can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mailbox), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
For more details, please visit FAQ: http://support.thinkyeah.com/posts .
Any issues or suggestion for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! GalleryVault@thinkyeah.com
We focus on Privacy Protect, provide the professional Hide Picture and Hide Video app to protect your privacy!
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: World Soccer King PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos on PC
To download and install Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos on PC.
Download Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.