Gallery Go by Google Photos is the newest Photography release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gallery Go by Google Photos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meet Gallery Go, a smart, light and fast photo and video gallery built by Google to help you:
✨ Find photos faster with automatic organization
😎 Look your best with editing tools like auto-enhance
🏝️ Use less data – works offline, all in a small app size
Each night, Gallery Go will automatically organize your photos to group by: People, Selfies, Nature, Animals, Documents, Videos and Movies.
Gallery Go helps you stay organized, so you can spend less time scrolling for that photo of your friend or family member, and more time sharing memories with them.*
Gallery Go has easy to use photo editing tools, such as auto-enhance which will make your photos look their best with one-tap.
FOLDERS AND SD CARD SUPPORT
Use folders to organize photos in any way you want. All while still being able to view, copy and transfer to and from SD Cards, easily.
Gallery Go comes in a small file size which means even more space for your own photos. All while using less memory on your device – so it won’t slow down your phone.
Optimized to work offline, Gallery Go can easily manage and store all your photos and videos without using up all your data.
*face grouping not currently available in all countries
Ask about our opinion, Gallery Go by Google Photos provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Stickman Backflip Killer 5 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Gallery Go by Google Photos on PC
To download and install Gallery Go by Google Photos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gallery Go by Google Photos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gallery Go by Google Photos on PC.
Download Gallery Go by Google Photos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gallery Go by Google Photos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gallery Go by Google Photos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gallery Go by Google Photos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.