Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) is a free Android App developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Galaxy Wearable application connects your wearable devices to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors the wearable device features and applications you've installed through Galaxy Apps.
Use the Galaxy Wearable application to set up and manage the following features:
– Mobile device connection/disconnection
– Software updates
– Clock settings
– Application download and settings
– Find my Watch
– Notification type and settings, etc.
Install the Galaxy Wearable application on your mobile device, then pair your wearable devices via Bluetooth to enjoy all of its features.
※ Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Wearable application are only available when your wearable device is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a stable connection between your wearable device and your mobile device.
※ The Galaxy Wearable application does not support the Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ The Galaxy Wearable application cannot be used with tablets. And supported devices vary depending on your region, operator, and device model.
※ Keywords: Galaxy Watch, GearS3, GearS2, GearSport, GearFit2, GearFit2Pro, Samsung, SamsungGear, Manager, Galaxy Wearable, Galaxy, Wearable
※ This application is for the Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear Sport, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro and Gear IconX.
※ Please allow the Galaxy Wearable application permissions in Android Settings so you can use all the functions in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
• Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
• Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
Ask about our opinion, Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: US Army Truck Simulator on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on PC
To download and install Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on PC.
Download Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.