Galaxy Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Galaxy Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
After the discovery of a series of four galaxies: Inferno Galaxy, Ice Galaxy, Shadow Galaxy and Galaxy Vortex…
… waiting to be explored further nooks of the Universe!
On the horizon appeared a new Galaxies:
1. Red Dragon Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
2. Hydra Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
3. Small Cloud Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
4. Pegasus Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
5. Colossus Galaxy
6. Cyclop Galaxy
7. M101 Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
8. Hextor Galaxy
9. Hydrogen Clouds
10. Inferno Clouds
11. Primaeval Galaxy
12. Toxic Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
13. Banelord Cloud
14. Genodus Galaxy
15. Hellfire Galaxy
16. Ultramarine Galaxy
17. Rainbow Galaxy
18. Tongues of fire Galaxy
19. Deep blue Galaxy
20. Shadow Nebula HD!
21. Sapphire HD!
22. Hypnos HD!
24. Dark Side HD!
25. Blue LagunHD!
Each of them you can view in 3D, in realtime, in OpenGL.
Check out what is in each of them. Adjust the settings, change them.
+ Set Predefined Galaxies (25 available now)
+ Set Background type (5 available now)
+ Set Core type (3 available now)
+ Set Stars type (3 available now)
+ Set Stars count (for max speed reduce stars)
+ Set X-Ray type, on/off (default off)
+ Set Stars on/off
+ Accelerometer Sensor On/Off
+ Accelerate Camera left-right move
+ Random Galaxy On/Off, Random Timer
+ Moving speed
+ For more smoth animations reduce number of stars 'Stars Count' in options menu, and speed increase !
+ For save battery and CPU set '50% save' in options menu
Please comment ! Thanks !
Galaxy Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Track Data Usage By Netflix [Guide]
Download and Install Galaxy Pack on PC
To download and install Galaxy Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Galaxy Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Galaxy Pack on PC.
Download Galaxy Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Galaxy Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Galaxy Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Galaxy Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.