Gacha Club is the newest Casual release developed and published by Lunime. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gacha Club PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★ Welcome to Gacha Club ★
What club will you join? Get the party started and create your own anime styled characters and dress them up in your favorite fashion outfits! Choose from thousands of dresses, shirts, hairstyles, weapons, and much more! After designing your characters, enter the Studio and create any scene you can imagine! Add pets, objects, and choose your favorite background! Customization is 100% free, there are no in-app purchases!
Ready for more action? Gacha over 180 units to use in battle! Choose from four different modes, including Story mode, Tower mode, and more! Collect gems, gold, and materials to enhance, awaken, and increase your skill levels! You can also play your favorite mini-games and collect gems and bytes to Gacha for more units! What are you waiting for? Step into Gacha Club and begin your adventure today!
CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS
★ Customize 10 main characters and 90 extra characters!
★ Change the colors for almost all of your items!
★ Choose from 600 different poses!
★ Adjust your hair/eyes/items to fit your characters!
★ Choose and customize hundreds of pets and objects!
★ Set custom profiles for all your characters!
★ Import and Export your friend’s characters!
★ Add up to 10 characters anywhere on the screen!
★ Add your favorite pets and objects to the scene, too!
★ Choose from a wide variety of backgrounds and foregrounds!
★ Make your characters talk to each other with custom text boxes, pets too!
★ Add a Narrator to create story-telling scenes!
★ Save and Load up to 15 scenes!
★ Use face presets to quickly change your face.
GACHA AND BATTLE
★ Gacha over 180 units to use in battle!
★ Gacha for 150 pets to increase your stats!
★ Collect super rare Corrupted and DJ characters!
★ Use materials to enhance, awaken, and increase skill levels!
★ Choose from four battle modes: Story, Training, Tower, and Shadows of Corruption
★ Play fun mini-games such as Usagi vs Neko or Mascot Whack!
★ Collect gems and bytes to gacha for more characters!
★ Free 2 Play, you can farm for gems easily!
★ Play offline! No Wi-Fi is needed to play!
– The game may lag on old devices & devices with 4k screens.
– Please restart the game if you experience lag over time.
– If you experience glitches with the game, please make sure you have storage available on your phone.
– There are no In-App Purchases.
Thank you for playing Gacha Club!
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Lunime
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/GachaClub/
Visit our Website: http://www.Lunime.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Gacha Club first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Ball Blast New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Gacha Club on PC
To download and install Gacha Club for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gacha Club on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gacha Club on PC.
Download Gacha Club for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gacha Club Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gacha Club, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gacha Club on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.