G30 – A Memory Maze is a free Android Game developed by Ivan Kovalov, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on G30 – A Memory Maze PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
G30 – A Memory Maze is a unique and minimalistic take on the puzzle genre, where each level is hand-crafted and meaningful. It’s a story of a person with a cognitive disorder, who is trying to recollect the elusive past – before the disease takes over and everything will fade away.
How would you feel, if you couldn’t recognize your life, your loved ones and even yourself? Could you find a light in the dark maze of human consciousness? Could you remember the story?
INNOVATIVE PUZZLES THAT ARE THE STORY
Each level sparks a little memory of the person’s life. It’s a two-part puzzle: a visual image of the memory and a telescopic text, that reveals itself with every step. You start with fragmented pieces of the picture attached to dashed lines. Dragging them like strings, you move parts of the image to restore it. In turn, telescopic text reacts to your every step – the closer you are to the solution, the more text unfolds. And if you're not moving in the right direction, the story piece too can drift away from the truth. You are indeed remembering – adding details to the memory and forming a clear picture.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
The game has a delightful relaxing flow with the atmospheric music and haptic feedback – all this helps you to dive into this compelling story even more. No scores, no timers, no "game over".
A DEEP AND MYSTERIOUS STORY
G30 is about memory and consciousness – and what they mean for a human being. There are people around who are losing their ability to remember – some kinds of mental diseases do that to a person. G30 shows how they see the world, how they feel about the past they can’t remember and the reality they can’t recognize.
• The “Most Innovative Game” award at both Casual Connect USA and Casual Connect Kyiv
• “Best Mobile Game” at CEEGA Awards
• “Excellence in Game Design” at DevGAMM
• “Best Mobile Game” and “Critics' Choice” at GTP Indie Cup
• “GDC Special Award” and “Amazon Special Award” at Get IT Conference
Best new mobile games 2018
Best iPhone & iPad games 2018
The best video games of May
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced G30 – A Memory Maze first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Catan Classic New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install G30 – A Memory Maze on PC
To download and install G30 – A Memory Maze for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type G30 – A Memory Maze on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy G30 – A Memory Maze on PC.
Download G30 – A Memory Maze for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More G30 – A Memory Maze Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using G30 – A Memory Maze, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running G30 – A Memory Maze on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.