G-MoN Pro is a free Android App developed by C. Knuetter, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on G-MoN Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app will be constantly developed and improved. There are still many features missing, which are replenished over time. In case of crashes please press the feedback button. The developer likes to receive requests for new functions by e-mail.
If the displayed values doesn't seem to be correct, please try different api settings for each value. You will find them in the calibration settings.
With G-MoN Pro, all available cell data and measured values in 5G NSA and SA, 4G, 3G and 2G mobile networks can be clearly displayed and graphically displayed. The details of this data depend on the smartphone manufacturer and the Android version.
You can log all cell data and measurements in a csv and kml file, even with screen off. Dual SIM is fully supported. The kml file can directly be loaded into Google Earth if it is installed on the phone. The logged rx levels are displayed im realtime in the map.
The new cell list file format clf v4 is supported. Please follow the link below for details:
The Cell Compass always points to the Best Server cell when moving (GPS) if it is included in the CLF. With a tap on the arrow, the seat direction can be changed to the direction of travel, e.g. when you sit in a train. In addition to the direction, the distance to the cell as well as the current speed and the GSM accuracy are displayed.
Dual sim phones are supported. In the overview tab you can quickly switch between the two active SIM cards with a tap of the network and cell data.
G-MoN Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: eDreams: Book cheap flights and travel deals the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install G-MoN Pro on PC
To download and install G-MoN Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type G-MoN Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy G-MoN Pro on PC.
Download G-MoN Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More G-MoN Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using G-MoN Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running G-MoN Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.