FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy is a free Android App developed by NextApp, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
* SMBv2 support.
* New "FX Connect" transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their backs together. (requires FX+)
* New "Web Access" enables transfer and management of files and media from your computer's web browser. You can drag-and-drop entire folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone's music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
FX is a file explorer built to make working with files and media on your phone or tablet as easy as it is on your computer:
* Productivity-oriented "Home Screen": Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Multiple window support, with dual-view mode to see two windows at once
* "Usage View" mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
* Support for most file archive formats
FX protects your privacy:
* No advertisements
* No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever "phone home"
* Built by NextApp, Inc., a US corporation founded in 2002; all proprietary code was developed in-house
The optional FX+ Add-On module enables more functionality:
* Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
* Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
* Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions
* Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files
* Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
* Directly browse photo and video folders
* Encrypted password keyring (use one password to access network and cloud locations)
FX includes a number of built-in editing/viewing applets:
* Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player and pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors
* RAR file extractor
* Shell Script Executor
Android 8 / 9 Location Permission Notice
* NOTE: Android 8.0+ unfortunately required us to add the "approximate location" permission, as it's now required for apps that support Wi-Fi direct (because Wi-Fi direct leaks this information). FX does not ever actually query your location, and this permission will only ever be asked for on Android 8.0 and later when using FX Connect. This requirement previously applied only to Android 9.0, but because FX now specifies full support for the latest Android API, Android 8.0 also requires this permission.
FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to view battery percentage for Bluetooth devices on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on PC
To download and install FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on PC.
Download FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.