FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) is the newest Business release developed and published by NextApp, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FX Plus adds media, networking, and cloud capabilities to FX File Explorer.
If you experience any issues, please contact email@example.com.
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX: you will see two new categories appear on the FX homescreen: "Internet and Network" and "Media" (as shown in the first screenshot). Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
* Create and extract AES-128 and AES-256 encrypted zip files; browse file contents, view images/media without decrypting
* Browse/manage installed applications
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or view all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities:
* [NEW] FX Connect: Transfer files and media between two phones directly; connect with NFC or Wi-Fi
* [NEW] FX Web Access: Browse and manage files and media using your computer's web browser
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse the local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
* Send files via OBEX Push (also available on most devices in free version)
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Christian Hypnobirthing New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) on PC
To download and install FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) on PC.
Download FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FX File Explorer (Plus License Key), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FX File Explorer (Plus License Key) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.