Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto is a free Android App developed by LWi s.r.o., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
All-in-one solution for your MirrorLink!
— SUPPORTED DEVICES AND CARS —
• Cars with MirrorLink 1.1 manufactured 2014 and later: VW, Škoda, Seat, Peugeot, Citroën, Toyota, Suzuki, Chevrolet, Buick, GM, Smart, DS (3-7), Honda, Subaru
• Please note that MirrorLink is optional equipment and it may not be available in all models of supported car manufacturers.
• Phones with MirrorLink 1.1 are supported except for LG devices.
— !!! NOT SUPPORTED !!! —
• LG phones are not supported.
• Ford, BMW, Audi, Hyundai, Fiat, Kia, Mazda, Renault, Mercedes, Lexus, Opel, Nissan, Volvo, Mini, RAM, Jeep, Land Rover, Alfa Romeo, Mitsubishi, …
• Android Auto, Sync3, CarPlay, RLink, Intelink, Miracast, …
— IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM —
Before giving us 1*, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally help you.
— BUILT-IN APPS —
Full MirrorLink is not working for you? Don't worry, Floating Apps comes with more than 40 mini-apps that will work with MirrorLink for sure!
• Video Player
• Music Player
• Image Viewer
• Audio Recorder
• and more…
— PREPARED FOR YOUR CAR —
• Keyboard that is available even if the car is moving.
• Floating buttons for full MirrorLink (back and recent apps).
• Adapted controls, icon sizes and more…
— MIRRORLINK MULTITASKING —
Open more apps at the same time in floating windows and enjoy real multitasking!
Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
This version of Floating Apps is specifically adapted for your car. Just connect your phone with MirrorLink and enjoy full multitasking on the infotainment of your car!
— WARNING —
Do not attempt to use Floating Apps while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury or property damage. Floating Apps can be used only while not driving or by front passenger. You assume total responsibility and risk for using Floating Apps.
— BEST OF ITS KIND! —
Floating Apps is the best of its kind because of our commitment and never-ending work. We love to do it for you!
• We're always doing our best to help our users, so you're not left alone.
• We're developing Floating Apps for more than 5 years and it keeps getting better and better.
• We're listening to your requests and designing apps and features for you.
This app uses Accessibility API for easing use of Back and Recent Apps buttons.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this description and in app name are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.
Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Weather Forecast: UK Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto on PC
To download and install Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto on PC.
Download Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Full MirrorLink | Floating Apps for Auto on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.