FUJIFILM Camera Remote is the newest Photography release developed and published by FUJIFILM Corporation. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FUJIFILM Camera Remote PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The FUJIFILM Camera Remote is an application provided by FUJIFILM that can operate wireless-equipped digital cameras by remote control to shoot images and to view images and movies in the camera and to transfer them to smartphones or tablets. And it also supports the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. Pair it with your smartphones or tablet devices, it synchronizes "date and time" and/or "location information" of your smartphone or tablet devices with the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In advanced of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphones or tablet device via this application. Bluetooth wireless remote shutter release can be used for cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In addition, firmware update is now supported from your smartphone or tablet devices via Bluetooth without the need of a SD memory card.
【To customers who is using Android 6.0 or later】
If you are using Android 6.0 or later, enable location services.
1. To enable location services on your Android device, go to Settings > Location.
2. To enable location services for the app, go to Settings > Apps > Camera Remote > Permissions > Location.
-This application provides the following functions:
1. Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
2. Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
3. Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
4. Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
5. Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
6. Synchronizing "date and time" and/or "location information" with the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability
7. Firmware update via a Smartphone to the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
8. Bluetooth wireless remote control camera shutter release is now supported for cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
* If the LOCATION setting is OFF, a smartphone cannot be connected to a camera in some cases.
Change the two LOCATION settings in the smartphone and the Camera Remote application softwaere
to ON. For detail, visit the FAQ website below.
[Supported cameras and supporting functions]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]
FUJIFILM X-T4, X100V, X-T200, X-Pro3, X-A7, GFX100, X-T30, GFX 50R, X-T3, XF10, X-H1, X-E3
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
FUJIFILM X-T100, X-A5
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4]
FUJIFILM GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F, X-A10, X-A3, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70, X-T10, X-T1, X30, X100T, X-E2(firmware version 3.00 or later),
FinePix XP120, XP90, XP80, S9900W, S9950W
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3]
FUJIFILM X-E2（firmware version 1.00-2.10）, XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Android OS Ver5.0 – 11
*This application software doesn't guarantee the functions for all the Android smartphones.
[How to use "Send Email to Us"]
1.When the email window is launched, click "Send" without the title and description changed.
2.The link to "Contact Us" website will be sent to you.
3.Please send your inquiries and messages to us via the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please use your camera with the latest firmware when using the FUJIFILM Camera Remote App.
Please visit the FUJIFILM website for instructions and to download the latest firmware.
Please Visit FUJIFILM Web pages for more details and usage.
Ask about our opinion, FUJIFILM Camera Remote provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ABPV – America’s best pics and videos on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install FUJIFILM Camera Remote on PC
To download and install FUJIFILM Camera Remote for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FUJIFILM Camera Remote on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FUJIFILM Camera Remote on PC.
Download FUJIFILM Camera Remote for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FUJIFILM Camera Remote Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FUJIFILM Camera Remote, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FUJIFILM Camera Remote on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.