Frost+ Incognito Browser is a free Android App developed by Crowbar Solutions, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Frost+ Incognito Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Frost+ has the same features of Frost but with no ads and the option to set a custom homepage! Check out Frost for free if you want to try before you buy.
Frost+ is the best private tabbed web browser for Android, with a hidden, password protected image and bookmark vault as well as extensive privacy features.
With Frost+, you can be confident that your privacy is protected.
We want to hear from you! If you feel you need to rate us below 5 stars, please contact us with your feedback or issues.
✓ Tabbed Browsing
Fast, full featured tabbed browser with HTML5 video support, popup blocker, and user agent switching
✓ Privacy Protection
Automatically clears all browsing history when you close the app
✓ Image & Bookmark Vault
Download images from the web and save bookmarks into a hidden, password protected vault
✓ Import & Export Images
Import or export pictures between your device storage and image vault
✓ Complete Stealth
Frost+ looks and functions like any other innocent browser, until you enter your password into the address bar, which reveals your image and bookmark vaults
✓ Vault Protection
The contents of your vaults is hidden from other apps (such as gallery or camera) and not viewable when connected to a computer
✓ Image Gallery & Viewer
The image vault contains a gallery of all your private images, as well as a complete picture viewer with full zooming and slideshow support
Organize your image and bookmark vaults into folders
✓ Professionally Designed
Polished, simple design makes the most of your screen size
✓ Tablet support
Note: Flash support requires installing the Adobe Flash plugin, available on Google Play. Adobe does not support flash on Android 4.1+
Ask about our opinion, Frost+ Incognito Browser provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PDF Reader – PDF Manager, Editor & Converter on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Frost+ Incognito Browser on PC
To download and install Frost+ Incognito Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Frost+ Incognito Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Frost+ Incognito Browser on PC.
Download Frost+ Incognito Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Frost+ Incognito Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Frost+ Incognito Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Frost+ Incognito Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.