FRITZ!App Smart Home is a free Android App developed by AVM GmbH, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FRITZ!App Smart Home PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FRITZ!App Smart Home: Clear, convenient, practical
The new FRITZ!App Smart Home is the convenient remote control for your FRITZ! Smart Home devices, at home or from on the go. All you need is a FRITZ!Box with FRITZOS 7.10 or higher.
The FRITZ!App Smart Home is your practical helper, with which you can control many Smart Home functions. You can, for instance:
– use the FRITZ!DECT 200 smart plug to switch on the aquarium, heat up the coffee machine, or disconnect media players and TVs from power overnight.
– use the outdoor FRITZ!DECT 210 smart plug to monitor the cost of charging the e-bike, or to switch on the atmospheric garden lighting.
– use the FRITZ!DECT 301 radiator control to heat the living room to the temperature you like, and save money with automatic heating plans.
– use the FRITZ!DECT 500 LED light to provide for a feel-good atmosphere in the evening, and stimulating lighting in the morning.
In the FRITZ!App Smart Home, the arrangement of the Smart Home devices can be tailored to your own personal wishes – simply place a finger on a tile until it is released, and then move it to the desired position.
Your FRITZ! Smart Home can do even more. You can register new Smart Home devices with your FRITZ!Box by a simple press of the button. It is easy to configure heating plans, automatic switching, templates and groups in the user interface of your FRITZ!Box. The FRITZ!DECT 400 switches your floor lamp in the living room or your outside lighting via FRITZ!DECT 200 and FRITZ!DECT 210. Our latest product is the FRITZ!DECT 440 switch with four buttons and a display. FRITZ!DECT 440 can dim your FRITZ!DECT 500 LED light, for instance, and measure the temperature for FRITZ!DECT 301.
Tip: Expand the possibilities in your FRITZ! Smart Home today with the upcoming FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box. The software includes completely redesigned operation of the Smart Home in the FRITZ!Box user interface, new functions for the upcoming 4-button FRITZ!DECT 440 switch, and presents a whole range of colors in its support for the new FRITZ!DECT 500 LED light. The new FRITZ!OS is available for you to test in the FRITZ! Lab at en.avm.de/fritz-lab.
FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS version 7.10 or higher
If the internet connection of your FRITZ!Box does not have a public IPv4 address, there may be some restrictions to use on the go in some mobile or Wi-Fi networks.
Frequently asked questions:
Question: How can I register with another FRITZ!Box?
The FRITZ!App Smart Home supports the operation on exactly one FRITZ!Box. If you want to change the FRITZ!Box, select "New Login" in the settings. To log on to the FRITZ!Box, you must be connected to the Wi-Fi of your FRITZ!Box.
Question: Why can't I access my FRITZ!Box when I'm on the move?
Make sure that you have activated "Use on the move" in the settings. To change the settings, you must be connected to the Wi-Fi of your FRITZ!Box.
Some Internet service providers (increasingly cable providers) provide connections where remote access from the Internet to the connection at home is not possible or only possible with restrictions because no public IPv4 address is provided. The FRITZ!App Smart Home usually detects such connections automatically and displays a corresponding message. Such connection types are called "DS-Lite", "Dual-Stack-Lite" or "Carrier Grade NAT" (CGN). If necessary, you can ask your provider whether there is an option to obtain a public IPv4 address.
FRITZ!App Smart Home provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Kunduz Doubt expert HSC JEE main JEE adv NEET 2021 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install FRITZ!App Smart Home on PC
To download and install FRITZ!App Smart Home for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FRITZ!App Smart Home on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FRITZ!App Smart Home on PC.
Download FRITZ!App Smart Home for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FRITZ!App Smart Home Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FRITZ!App Smart Home, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FRITZ!App Smart Home on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.