French – English offline dict. is a free Android App developed by DIC-o, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on French – English offline dict. PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
DIC-o French – English and English – French off-line dictionary with pronunciations (61000 translations).
Ask about our opinion, French – English offline dict. provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Public Monitoring 2019 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install French – English offline dict. on PC
To download and install French – English offline dict. for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type French – English offline dict. on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy French – English offline dict. on PC.
Download French – English offline dict. for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More French – English offline dict. Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using French – English offline dict., Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running French – English offline dict. on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.