FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Helpful tools and a community for campers and boondockers, all for free!
Find the best campsites to stay at:
– Filter by cell signal, weather, safety, crowdedness and more
– US Public Land (BLM, USFS) and cell coverage map overlays
– Find nearby dump sites, fresh water, groceries, propane, cell towers, etc…
– View low clearance bridges and tunnels, for tall RVs
– Watch videos of others describing the campsites
– Review campsites and and add photos
– Offline support built-in
Find overnight parking locations:
– Search for Walmarts, Casinos and Rest Areas that allow overnight RV parking
Plan out your trip
– RV Trip planner that maps all planned (and past) stops
– Find campgrounds, Walmarts, etc… near your route
– See how much of a detour from your route each stop is
– Route around low clearances
Chat with other boondockers
– Meet new people and keep in touch with those you've met
– See other campers nearby (optional feature)
– Get information on helpful products for boondocking and camping
This is a new product and we want to make it as helpful as possible, combining features from multiple apps into one. Please let us know what you would like to see added or improved! We're inclusive of everyone – 5th wheel, vanlife, skoolie, motorhome, travel trailer, you name it 🙂
FreeRoam is built by FreeRoam Foundation, a non-profit focused on helping people enjoy nature in a respectful, sustainable way.
FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: باهم : چت + دوستی + گپ + کلیپ + عکس + بازی آنلاین the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks on PC
To download and install FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks on PC.
Download FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.