Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A sandbox game in which you will be in the role of a freelancer and go all the way from development of your skills to creation a multi-million dollar corporation.
In the early stages of the game you will take simple contracts, develop your skills, monitor the health of your character. As for the late stages – you will create your team and start your own projects which will help you to succeed in your life.
– Monitor your character's health, buy food and medicines
– Update your room and install applications for the work of your freelancer
– Improve skills of your character to create better projects
– Perform contracts, create your own projects, work with marketing and fan base
– Create a team and make projects faster
– Visit the city to buy a business, to have a relationship with a girl
– All this and much more in Freelancer Tycoon: Premium Edition!
– A fascinating sandbox simulator for your smartphone or tablet!
– A lot of possibilities to improving your character and passing the game
– Nice minimalistic graphics
This is a premium-edition. No ads!
Ask about our opinion, Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Juice Jam – Puzzle Game & Free Match 3 Games New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition on PC
To download and install Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition on PC.
Download Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Freelance Simulator: Game Developer Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.