Free Music Player is a free Android App developed by Zenter Team, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Free Music Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Millions of Trending music, Top music. All free! Download and enjoy it now!
♪ Search Millions of Songs ♫
Easily find online music from best sources including Youtube. Discover the latest music.Popular free music from Top Charts
♪ Free Offline music streaming Player ♫
Local mp3 player
Cloud music player
Music Shuffle & repeat mode
♪ Browse & Play Music ♫
Browse all local music files in seconds from a variety of local sources: SD card folders, Gallery app, ID3 tags. Play all your music sorted by playlists, artists, albums and folders.
♪ Bass Booster & Equalizer ♫
– 10 band graphic equalizer: Presets Includes Normal, Classical, Hip-Hop, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Pop & Rock
♪ Much more amazing free online music centre ♫
– Connected with abundant music library, you can easliy find any music you like. - Automatically recommend the hotest, latest and interesting content for different kinds of you.
♪ 100% Free ♫
Sound Music Player is completely free music player app. It has no In-App purchase.
❤Free download this perfect music player & audio player! The powerful equalizer makes your music sounds more professional, You are free to control the music style now! 🎷 🎺 🎸 🎻
Free Music Player provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Free Music Player on PC
To download and install Free Music Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Free Music Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Free Music Player on PC.
Download Free Music Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Free Music Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Free Music Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Free Music Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.