Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter is a free Android App developed by Yobor, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter is one of the best weight loss apps for free that focuses on intermittent fasting. It’s a fasting tracker, a diet tracker, a fitness coach, a calorie-counter, a nutrition tracker, a heart rate and baby heartbeat monitor, and finally a drink water reminder.. All this makes it an ultimate yet simple health app !**
How do fasting apps help with intermittent fasting?
– Life fasting tracker to follow up with body fast, calorie deficit and needs
– Fasting coach: encourages you by calculating your fasting duration with the fasting timer
– Intermittent fasting diet app : tells you exactly how many hours until your next meal
– Water fasting app : depending on your fasting needs, how much water do you need to drink daily
– Meal tracker app: to keep track of your eating habits
– Acts like a fast coach by creating your optimal personal fasting plan each week
– Drink water reminder : a water tracker that reminds you of drinking enough water
– Simple calorie counter & food tracker: the calories calculator recognizes a large selection of products.
– Fasting tracker with different fasting plans for different weight loss needs
– Hour-based fasting methods: 16:8, 14:10, 12:12
– Day-based fasting methods: 5:2, 6:1, 1:1
– Special fasting methods: OMAD diet, eat-stop-eat, the Warrior Diet
Who knew your phone could help you lose weight? Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter is designed to help you track your fasting hours and keep you on schedule, as well as keep tabs on your weight changes, with graphs and journaling.
Do you want the app to just track your fasting time? Track your progress? Or help you with meal planning? first consider what your goals are, and leave your intermittent fasting plan to Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter App.
This is a pretty standard IF tracking app providing daily fasting goals and timing and weight loss progress.
Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter App is also a heart rate tracker and baby heartbeat monitor.
While many smartwatches and fitness trackers can check your heart rate, it's now possible to monitor your heartbeat using just a smartphone.
The app uses your smartphone camera as a fetal doppler heart rate monitor, so you can listen to your baby's heartbeats.
Need regular reminders to drink water? Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter App iss also a hydration coach that allows you to set your target intake, or use the app’s calculator to determine an appropriate daily goal.
The fasting app will remind you when it’s time to drink up, and it can be customized according to your fasting plan.
Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter App works for any IF schedule tracking, since it allows you to set the start and end time and goals for the length of your fasting periods.
You can either use our app for free or you can get a personalized fasting plan with a subscription. The subscription automatically renews if it is not cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for the next subscription period up to 24 hours prior to the current subscription expiring. It is not possible to cancel an existing in-app subscription. You can disable the automatic renewal function at any time by adjusting your Google Play account settings.
Ask about our opinion, Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Extract Wallpapers From A Theme File On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter on PC
To download and install Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter on PC.
Download Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Free Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Calorie Counter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.