Free Fire – Battlegrounds is the newest Action release developed and published by GARENA INTERNATIONAL I PRIVATE LIMITED. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Free Fire – Battlegrounds PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Free Fire – Battlegrounds is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 50 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive.
Form the strongest guild and let it rip on the battlegrounds!
[Battlegrounds in its original form]
Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players.
[10 minutes, 50 players, epic survival goodness awaits]
Within 10 minutes, a new survivor will emerge. Will it be you?
[4-man squad, with in-game voice chat]
Create squads of up to 4 players and establish communication with your squad at the very first moment. Command your friends to victory and be the last team standing.
[Realistic and smooth graphics]
Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile.
Ask about our opinion, Free Fire – Battlegrounds provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Check If Your Processor Is 32-bit Or 64-bit [Guide]
Download and Install Free Fire – Battlegrounds on PC
To download and install Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Free Fire – Battlegrounds on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Free Fire – Battlegrounds on PC.
Download Free Fire – Battlegrounds for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Free Fire – Battlegrounds Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Free Fire – Battlegrounds, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Free Fire – Battlegrounds on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.