Free Conference Call is a free Android App developed by FreeConferenceCall.com, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Free Conference Call PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The FreeConferenceCall.com app makes it simple to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing.
This award-winning audio + video conferencing tool lets you host an unlimited number of meetings with up to 1,000 participants per meeting. You also get screen sharing, international dial-in numbers for 75+ countries, and meeting recording, all for free. All we ask is that if you like the tool you pay us what you think is fair. These contributions help us provide totally free, world-class audio and video conferencing solutions to charities, volunteers, and students all around the world.
· Free application download
· Free account activation
· Free HD audio conference calls w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free HD video conferencing and screen sharing w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free International conferencing with dedicated dial-in numbers in 75 countries…and growing!
· Conference features: web controls, including mute and record, lock, view participants, Q&A and more
· One-touch conference commands to manage calls
· Dial-in by VoIP
· Unlimited account and conference access
· Reservationless calling with availability 24/7
· Save and store existing accounts
· Send meeting invitations
If you have any questions, please contact the FreeConferenceCall.com Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the company, visit www.freeconferencecall.com.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Free Conference Call first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to import Microsoft Office files in Google Docs [Guide]
Download and Install Free Conference Call on PC
To download and install Free Conference Call for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Free Conference Call on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Free Conference Call on PC.
Download Free Conference Call for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Free Conference Call Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Free Conference Call, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Free Conference Call on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.