Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit PDF Reader Mobile. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view and annotate PDF files on Android devices while on the go. The free edition Foxit PDF Reader Mobile also offers advanced features based on subscription, including export PDF, edit PDF, and protect PDF, etc.
Foxit PDF Reader Mobile provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit PDF Reader Mobile can offer to you:
View and manage PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Easy document navigation with bookmark management features
• Search for text within your PDF document
• Supports tabbed document interface (for tablet only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
Collaborate and share PDF files
• Add annotations and stamps to PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Create and convert PDFs
• Create blank PDFs from scratch*
• Create PDFs from Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files*
• Scan and convert paper documents to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office, image, text, or HTML files*
• Combine PDFs to create a new PDF*
Edit PDF files
• Insert audios or videos to PDFs*
• Add and edit text and image objects in PDFs*
• Edit document properties*
• Optimize PDF files*
• Reorganize PDF pages*
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Work on XFA forms*
Sign and protect PDFs
• Add handwritten signatures to PDFs
• Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificate*
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection*
• Protect PDF information with redaction*
The features marked with the asterisk (*) are advanced features based on subscription through in-app purchase. You can have a 7-day free trial for the advanced features. To activate the advanced features when the free trial expires, you should subscribe to Foxit PDF Reader Mobile. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
Have feedback? You can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
Ask about our opinion, Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert on PC
To download and install Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert on PC.
Download Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Foxit PDF Reader Mobile – Edit and Convert on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.