FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) is the newest Communication release developed and published by FoxFi Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app now unlocks the full version of both FoxFi and PdaNet. Please install this key app from Play Store after purchasing. If you haven't installed PdaNet or FoxFi, please also do so from either Play Store or at http://pdanet.co/android
Please read the following agreement and refund policy below before purchasing the full version.
1. Not all phones models support WiFi mode. Some phone updates may also breaks WiFi mode. Please first install the free version and making sure it works. See http://pdanet.co/devices for compatibility.
2. We do not provide any sort of warranties for our apps due to many things we can't control. Carriers may be finding ways to interfere unpaid tether usages, most commonly through system updates.
3. We have extended the refund period from Play Store's 15 minutes to 15 days. Please use the contact link in the order receipt email to request refunds. We won't be able to refund after 15 days, even if some features in PdaNet or FoxFi stop working due to causes we can't control.
After installing the full version key, both FoxFi and PdaNet should display "Full Version Unlocked" at the bottom and should no longer prompt you to upgrade. If that is not happening please contact us. Rare issues in Play Store do happen from time to time. It could also be caused by problem with your Google transaction.
Ask about our opinion, FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pinterest Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on PC
To download and install FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on PC.
Download FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.