FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV is a free Android App developed by Fox Broadcasting Company, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch more content than ever before. Stream full episodes of your favorite FOX shows LIVE or ON DEMAND. Catch primetime FOX shows like 9-1-1, Empire, The Resident, Star, New Girl, Gotham, The Orville, Gifted, Bob's Burgers and more. Now also enjoy FX and FXX Originals and Movies, FOX Sports, plus National Geographic shows with a TV provider login. You can even restart Live TV to watch from the beginning. Catch up on full current seasons of all of your FOX favorites, on demand – including The Simpsons, The X-Files, The Four & Family Guy.
Looking for movies? Check out the rich catalog of blockbuster hits. Search and discover new collections grouped by Comedy, Animation, Drama, and Reality. A personalized For You section offers recommendations based on your viewing too.
To get the most out of FOX NOW, sign in with your participating TV provider account. We support more than 70 providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Dish, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Visit http://www.fox.com/fox-now-tv-providers to check the devices your provider supports.
No provider? Unlocked FOX shows include up to the latest 5 episodes of new shows; returning FOX shows unlock 8 days after airing. All programming on FX, FOX Sports and National Geographic requires a participating TV provider account. For more info, visit http://ask.foxnow.com or tweet us @FOXNOW.
Access to all available full episodes on FOX NOW is part of your pay TV subscription service. We support many more than 70 providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Dish, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Visit http://www.fox.com/fox-now-tv-providers to check the devices your provider supports.
For questions regarding content, signing in with your TV provider or technical issues please visit http://ask.fox.com or tweet us @FOXNOW.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.fox.com/policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen¹s proprietary measurement software which will measure your viewing for market research purposes, like Nielsen¹s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ask about our opinion, FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: WolframAlpha PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV on PC
To download and install FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV on PC.
Download FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.