Foursquare Swarm: Check In is a free Android App developed by Foursquare, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Foursquare Swarm: Check In PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swarm is the best way to keep track of the places you go. From the new café downtown to that killer ramen spot in Tokyo, you’ll never ask “what was the name of that place?” again. Whether you love to be a local, or are trying to travel the globe, check-in so you can remember everywhere with Swarm.
• This is lifelogging made easy. Each time you check-in we’ll add a pin your personal map so you can look back on the places you visit. Help out your future self by adding a photo or a note to your check-ins to make the memories all the better.
• Indian Restaurant? Check. Karaoke bar? Check. Haven’t been to an Art Museum yet? Now’s your chance to go somewhere new! Explore more and collect different types of places so you can keep track and remember your history. You’ll earn fun Stickers along the way.
• Whether it’s your 10th week in a row at the gym, first time to Canada, or the 25th time you’ve gotten ice cream with your BFF, the more you check-in, the more helpful insights you’ll get as you track your habits and explorations.
•Keep up and meet up with friends. Share your location with a checkin and see friends nearby. A serendipitous checkin can help you find friends when you’re out and about and see who’s here.
•Don’t have any friends nearby? Not a problem! Not only is this app a great way to lifelog and remember for yourself, but to keep track of your friends’ adventures as well, no matter how far far away they are.
•Lifelog your adventures so your history is less questions, more remembering the good times.
*A note on battery. We’ve spent *years* developing the location technology that powers Foursquare Swarm, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Foursquare Swarm: Check In first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Stop Skype Signing In Automatically On Windows 10
Download and Install Foursquare Swarm: Check In on PC
To download and install Foursquare Swarm: Check In for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Foursquare Swarm: Check In on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Foursquare Swarm: Check In on PC.
Download Foursquare Swarm: Check In for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Foursquare Swarm: Check In Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Foursquare Swarm: Check In, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Foursquare Swarm: Check In on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.