Foursquare City Guide is a free Android App developed by Foursquare, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Foursquare City Guide PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Foursquare City Guide will lead you to the perfect spot — anywhere in the world. Get helpful, positive tips from our trusted global community and keep track of where you you've been and where you want to go, all in one place.
Looking to check in or become Mayor of your local coffee shop? Download our sister app, Foursquare Swarm.
With Foursquare City Guide you can:
-Join a community of people just like you who love to explore and seek out hidden gems.
-Read short tips written by real people all over the world. (No negative rants or businesses paying for positive reviews.)
-Make lists for any occasion! Keep a running to-do of neighborhood hot spots, or places you want to try while traveling.
-Add tastes, rate places, and lifelog where you’ve been to get hyper-personalized recommendations.
-Follow friends, brands, and influencers and uncover the best experience possible with millions of tips about off-the-menu items, speakeasy entrances, wifi passwords, and much more.
-Keep a history of the places you’ve been. Never forget a memory, photo, or the name of that incredible pizza place you went to while visiting Rome.
-Find exactly what you’re looking for. Faster.
A note on battery:
We've spent years developing the location technology that powers Foursquare City Guide, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Foursquare City Guide first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to install the Plata GTK theme on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Foursquare City Guide on PC
To download and install Foursquare City Guide for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Foursquare City Guide on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Foursquare City Guide on PC.
Download Foursquare City Guide for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Foursquare City Guide Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Foursquare City Guide, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Foursquare City Guide on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.