FortiClient VPN is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FortiClient VPN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This Free FortiClient VPN App allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN "Tunnel Mode" connections between your Android device and FortiGate Firewall. Your connection will be fully encrypted and all traffic will be sent over the secure tunnel.
This easy to use app supports both SSL and IPSec VPN with FortiToken support. The VPN features included in this free app are limited so upgrade to FortiClient – Fabric Agent for advanced functionality and technical support.
– IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
– Two-factor Authentication using FortiToken
– Client Certificates
– English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
Documentation Link: http://docs.fortinet.com/forticlient/admin-guides
Please Note: Android OS v5.0 and newer are supported.
For any feedback or issues, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FortiClient VPN provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to use Synapse to launch programs with ease on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install FortiClient VPN on PC
To download and install FortiClient VPN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FortiClient VPN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FortiClient VPN on PC.
Download FortiClient VPN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FortiClient VPN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FortiClient VPN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FortiClient VPN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.