Forest: Stay focused is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Forest: Stay focused PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Have you ever been addicted to your phone and just cannot put it down? Forest provides an interesting solution to beat your phone addiction. You can plant a seed in Forest. In the following time, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check Facebook or play a game, your tree will wither away. With this interesting mechanism, the sense of achievement and responsibility will drive our users to stay away from their phone with no pain.
• A self-motivated and interesting way to help you beat phone addiction
• Stay focused and get more things done
• Share your forest and compete with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Earn reward and unlock more tree species
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
*Sound Design : Shi Kuang Lee
*Some icons appearing in the app were made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com and are licensed under CC BY 3.0
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Forest: Stay focused first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Messenger on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Forest: Stay focused on PC
To download and install Forest: Stay focused for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Forest: Stay focused on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Forest: Stay focused on PC.
Download Forest: Stay focused for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Forest: Stay focused Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Forest: Stay focused, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Forest: Stay focused on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.