Folding Blocks is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Popcore Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Folding Blocks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The exciting challenge of Folding Blocks will have you instantly mesmerized! Unfold your blocks correctly to fill the space and complete each challenge. Feel the satisfaction as you discover the correct moves and master each level one by one!
Experience moments of flow then and stumble across stimulating obstacles that really make you think. How far can you make it? Try Folding Blocks now and find out for yourself.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Folding Blocks first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Zombie Hunter : Battleground Rules the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Folding Blocks on PC
To download and install Folding Blocks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Folding Blocks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Folding Blocks on PC.
Download Folding Blocks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Folding Blocks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Folding Blocks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Folding Blocks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.