Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary is a free Android Game developed by Runaway, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Breed, raise and collect over 300 real life butterfly species as you expand and design your beautiful rainforest!
***Over 1 million downloads!***
NATURE GAME PLAY
From pupa to chrysalis, caterpillar to butterfly, these cute creatures need your help to repopulate the forest! Each butterfly is based on real life species with vibrant wing patterns and unique behaviours. Guide them to flutter, fly and play, feed and hatch each caterpillar and meet a host of cool bugs like Bumble Bee along the way! Collect endless varieties of bright coloured flowers to attract new species and store all your collections in your fact-filled “Flutterpedia.”
COLLECT REAL SPECIES
Challenge yourself and your friends to discover and collect the huge range of real world butterfly species.
BEAUTIFUL AMAZON RAINFOREST
Be the florist design master of your very own butterfly forest sanctuary. Expand your forest with beautiful colours, plant special flowers to attract new species and feed your butterflies pollen.
Every month you’ll be challenged to collect a limited set of brand new butterflies.
Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand – Experience the realistic lush nature ambience and find relaxation in a calming world of wonder!
The “splashcam” feature in Runaway’s other game “Splash: Underwater Sanctuary” requires read/write external storage permissions, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their devices. Flutter is built with the same underlying platform technology base, therefore Flutter also requires these permissions although they are not currently being used in the game.
Ask about our opinion, Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sonic Runners Adventure PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary on PC
To download and install Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary on PC.
Download Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.