Flud (Ad free) is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Delphi Softwares. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flud (Ad free) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Note: This is the ad free version of the app "Flud – Torrent Downloader". This app does not add any more functionality to the free version. Please try the free version before buying this app.
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon…
Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
You feedback is very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn't like in the app.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Flud (Ad free) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Neon Rasta Weed Wallpapers Keyboard Background the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Flud (Ad free) on PC
To download and install Flud (Ad free) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flud (Ad free) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flud (Ad free) on PC.
Download Flud (Ad free) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flud (Ad free) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flud (Ad free), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flud (Ad free) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.