Florence is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Florence PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
At 25, Florence Yeoh feels a little stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media. Then one day, she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world.
Experience every beat of Florence and Krish’s relationship through a series of bespoke gameplay vignettes – from flirting to fighting, from helping each other grow… to growing apart.
Drawing inspiration from ‘slice of life’ graphic novels and webcomics, Florence is intimate, raw and personal.
From the lead designer of Monument Valley comes Florence, an emotive and unique mobile narrative experience.
Ask about our opinion, Florence provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Florence on PC
To download and install Florence for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Florence on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Florence on PC.
Download Florence for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Florence Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Florence, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Florence on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.