Flora Incognita – automated plant identification is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flora Incognita – automated plant identification PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Flora Incognita App enables you to identify plants automatically quickly, easily and accurately .
The identification process is intuitive: take a picture of the flower and the leaf with camera of your smartphone. The unknown plant is then identified automatically within seconds. In addition to the specific plant species name, a species profile page presents further information such as characteristics, distribution or protection status of the species. You can also save, export or share your plant observations on different social media channels.
On repeated occasions we would like to point out that the app is suitable for the identification of wild plants . We do NOT support the numerous breeding and crossing of garden and indoor plants !
The app contains:
– automatic identification of 4800+ plant species of the European wild flora
– species portraits for each species with information on appearance, toxicity, protection status, distribution
– more than 10.000 pictures of the European flora
– a species list with all species
– search and filter function for fast finding of a species
– creation of observation lists
– export function of observations
– We cannot include ornamental and indoor plants in the determination at
the present time.
The Flora Incognita app goes beyond a pure destination app. Under the menu item "News" you will always find news and various join-in activities.
Do you have any questions? Then take a look at our FAQs on our website.
Why location inquiry? The aim of the Flora Incognita project is also plant mapping. This is only possible if we have a location for the recorded plants. You can find further information on our website.
Use with account or without account? You do not need to log in to use the Flora Incognita app to identify plants. If you do not want to create a profile, tap "Use without account" on the login page. To create a profile, all you need to do is enter an email address and password. All your recorded plant observations will be saved under this profile. This allows you to log in to the Flora Incognita App on a different or a new device, and you will also have your entire plant collection. You can find detailed information here on our website.
The Flora Incognita apps are a common effort of the Technical University
Ilmenau and the Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry Jena. Their
development was funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and
Research, the Federal Agency for Nature Conservation with funds from the
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear
Safety as well as the Thuringian Ministry for Environment, Energy and
Nature Conservation and the Thuringia Nature Conservation Foundation.
The project was recognized as an official project of the "UN Decade of
Flora Incognita – automated plant identification provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Sweatcoin Pays You To Get Fit on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Flora Incognita – automated plant identification on PC
To download and install Flora Incognita – automated plant identification for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flora Incognita – automated plant identification on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flora Incognita – automated plant identification on PC.
Download Flora Incognita – automated plant identification for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flora Incognita – automated plant identification Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flora Incognita – automated plant identification, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flora Incognita – automated plant identification on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.