Floating Widget is the newest Tools release developed and published by Stephen Milone. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Floating Widget PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Widgets are no longer only for your homescreen!
Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
– Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
– Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
– View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
– Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
– View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
– Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Control widget transparency
-Notification quick actions
-Tasker plugin support
– this app can appear on top of other apps : the magic permission that makes the whole thing possible
– run foreground service : needed for the service to continue running and not abruptly close because Android thinks its actually in the background
– have network access & view network connections : crash reporting, this is a very non-standard app, so when something breaks I want to be able to fix it
– control vibration : for touch feedback
Ask about our opinion, Floating Widget provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Shape Connect – Puzzle Game New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Floating Widget on PC
To download and install Floating Widget for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Floating Widget on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Floating Widget on PC.
Download Floating Widget for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Floating Widget Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Floating Widget, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Floating Widget on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.