Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer is a free Android App developed by dobby.life, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch tube videos in a pop-up video player using BaroPlayer(BaroTube)!
BaroPlayer(BaroTube) will help you watch videos while running other apps without the premium paid subscription.
It's 100% free!
Do you want to listen to music while playing games?
BaroPlayer(BaroTube) is the right answer! you can play games while listening to music!
and you can explore the Internet while watching videos as well.
– A verified floating tube player with over 4 million downloads!
– Free popup video player, supporting multi-tasking
– Play tube videos and downloaded videos as well.
– Watch videos in full-screen mode.
– Keep your favorite subscribed channels and keep watching videos from the channels.
# How do I resize the popup video player?
You can resize the video player by using your two fingers.
# How do I keep playing the tube video while the screen is off?
Sorry, due to the store policy we don't support playing tube videos while the screen is off.
⭐️ Upcoming features
– More video platforms will be supported.
This app is an unofficial third-party client for online video platforms with useful customization techniques.
This app doesn't provide the below features to follow the store policy:
– You can't play videos (or music) while the screen is off.
– You can't download videos.
* Sample images from Unsplash
Ask about our opinion, Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ParentSquare PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer on PC
To download and install Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer on PC.
Download Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Floating Video Player, Tube Floating – BaroPlayer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.