FlixPlayer for Android is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FlixPlayer for Android PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Flix Player It is one of the simplest players in the market, to be able to play your list of videos Stored in your Mobile
Our player and its power to be able to Play any File Format (including fotmato m3u and m3u8).
1) SUPPORT ALL VIDEO AND AUDIO FORMATS – Flix Player It is the Most Accepted Player that manages almost all the formats of Audio and Video.
2) High Technology Chromecast Support To be able to reproduce your Vines in
When defining the formats supported by Flix Player, it is important to keep in mind that "media formats" are in fact defined in multiple levels. From the lowest level to the highest, these are:
The format of individual media samples (for example, a video frame or an audio frame). We call these sample formats. Note that a typical video file will contain media in at least two sample formats; one for video (for example, H.264) and another for audio (for example, AAC).
The format of the container that holds the media samples and the associated metadata. We call these container formats. A media file has a single container format (eg, MP4), which is usually indicated by the file extension. Note that for some audio-only formats (eg, MP3), the sample and container formats may be the same.
Adaptive transmission technologies such as DASH, SmoothStreaming and HLS. These are not media formats as such, however, it is still necessary to define what level of support Flix Player offers.
The following sections define the Flix Player support in each level, from the highest to the lowest. Support for independent subtitle formats is also described at the bottom of this page
Flix Playerr supports DASH with multiple container formats. Media streams must be displayed, which means that video, audio and text must be defined in different AdaptationSet elements in the DASH manifest (CEA-608 is an exception, more information in the table below). The sample audio and video content formats must also be compatible (see the sample formats section for more details).
Feature Supported Comment
FMP4 YES Only streams decomposed
WebM YES Only streams decomposed
Matroska YES Only streams decomposed
MPEG-TS NO No planned support
Closed captions / subtitles
TTML YES Unprocessed, or embedded in FMP4 according to ISO / IEC 14496-30
WebVTT YES Unprocessed, or embedded in FMP4 according to ISO / IEC 14496-30
CEA-608 YES Carried in SEI messages embedded in FMP4 video tracks
EMSG metadata YES Embedded in FMP4
Widevine YES API 19+ ("cenc" scheme) and 25+ ("cbcs", "cbc1" and "cens" schemes)
PlayReady SL2000 YES Solo Android TV
ClearKey YES API 21+
Flix Player supports SmoothStreaming with the container format FMP4. Media streams must be displayed, which means that video, audio and text must be defined in different StreamIndex elements in the SmoothStreaming manifest. The sample audio and video content formats must also be compatible (see the sample formats section for more details).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced FlixPlayer for Android first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Go Escape! on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install FlixPlayer for Android on PC
To download and install FlixPlayer for Android for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FlixPlayer for Android on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FlixPlayer for Android on PC.
Download FlixPlayer for Android for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FlixPlayer for Android Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FlixPlayer for Android, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FlixPlayer for Android on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.